Thursday, April 9, 2015

Moving On Once Again

I had hoped for a more pleasant day today but the yucky head cold is still with me and I woke up this morning hacking my head off.  We are moving from Camp Verde one hundred and fifty-two miles northeast to Sun Valley, Arizona where we will stay until Sunday morning.  The Painted Desert is closed to that locale so we are hoping to visit.  Otherwise it is my intent to lay low and try to get this cold to leave me and stop messing with my head.  As we are expecting some fairly high winds today, I expect the trip north will be entertaining.

Sunday we will once again move, this time to Albuquerque and the Camping World parking lot for the night.  We want to be there promptly when they open so we can get some things done to the trailer and move on.  I am not sure where we are going after that.  I have made no further plans as I have been watching the weather across the belt line and it looks like we may not be able to head east for a while.

Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment