Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MRI Tomorrow

The MRI is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 6:30 am.  Since I am an early riser this is no big deal.  I hope they have some one to read it quickly and get me the results by next week.  I need to know.

Mia and I are taking another three day weekend and spending it at our trailer in the woods.  At first we thought our grandson might be joining us but it looks as though he may have a couple of issues to deal with that will keep him home.

There probably won't be a lot of walking for me as the knee is still bothering me.  It hurt really bad last night when I went to bed but I was up on it all day.

I was very sorry to learn of the fire that lauraswesty.blogspot.com experienced just after installing a new engine in her wonderfully restored VW Westy.  I have worked with VW for years and have seen things like this but it is so disheartening to see it right after you restore and put a new engine into a classic.

Motor on and be safe.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for comfort, peace and answers with your health issues. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the MRI!..hope you get the results quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well with the MRI and that you get good news.

    ReplyDelete