Friday, April 29, 2016

Things Didn't Change Until Late Afternoon

The tug of war with Honey continued this morning even though I took her out during a break in the shower action.  There are so many trees that hang over the roads here in the park that she was upset because the water was dripping on her.  Needless to say we didn't take a long walk until just now.  It seems the weather has decided to clear up late this afternoon so we went for a stroll down past the creek and back.  There were actual sun breaks.





I ended up doing pretty much nothing today.  Oh I fixed my meals, took my Board of Directors Application to the office, and did a couple of small items and clean up around the lot but I essentially messed around and watched old movies the vast majority of the day.  Sometimes you just need to veg and I saw no reason to go out with the rainy weather continuing until just an hour ago.  There are patches of blue sky and I am hoping tomorrow will be a different story.

Hope all is well and thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment