Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hot But A Great Day

If there was ever a doubt about finding some heat on our trip it went out the window today.  It approached and may have surpassed the ninety degree mark, don't know for sure cause we were in the pool.  This is an incredible place to stay and has lots of stuff to do because a lot of the residents live here for at least six months each year.

We didn't stay in the park today.  We packed a picnic lunch and headed out to Joshua Tree National Park.  At first glance you might think it isn't worth the trip but more on that on a later date.  You see, Ken forgot to bring his laptop power supply and thus his Mac is very dead at this point.  I am hoping to resolve this situation later this week when my grandson sends me the stuff I forgot.  Once resolved I will be able to do the necessary research to go with all the pictures I took with my Canon Rebel.  The Canon requires the Mac to download, edit and post pictures to the blog.  Never fear we will get them done.

We went to an old western town made specifically for serials (remember them) and movies in the late 40's.  It is called Pioneer Town and it has quite a history.  Since the pictures were taken with the Canon I will follow up with this story later as well.

We came home had dinner and left for the pool.  One mistake...We got into the hot tub.  Legs felt like jello on the walk home.

Think I have typed on the Kindle long enough.  Writing the blog on a Kindle is like texting.

Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment