Saturday, January 31, 2015

More Getting Ready

We decided to take my brother's advice and go with the 10 gigs of data and unleash the hotspot on my Galaxy S5 phone.  Apparently it is less costly because the hotspot on my phone with my current plan is free and to make it even better the cost of the extra gigs in nominal.  Then you have the fact that you have one piece of equipment instead of two.  Then there is the fact that I don't have to change my plan.  With the Jetpack I would have been required to agree to a two year data plan.  It pays to know people.  My contact at Verizon set everything up, answered all my questions and told me not to visit the local store because they would screw everything up.  Kudos to http://www.gonewiththewynns.com/mobile-internet for sharing their contact with the rest of us.

I am still kind of laying around.  I went down into the workshop this morning to work on a project that I started some time ago but sitting on a high stool at the scroll saw just irritates the hell out of my left knee.   I am certain it is due to the pulled hamstring but I wish it would hurry up and finish hurting.  Damned thing just aches at times.  Maybe some warm weather will help but I hear that Seattle weather has invade Arizona in places.

Looking forward to being in Gold Bar Thursday thru Sunday.  I have a lot of things to do and not a lot of time left to get them done.  I am so ready to leave.  The last four months have put plenty of extra funds in our bank account so I don't believe we'll need to use any of our retirement during the trip.
Hope all is well and everyone is having fun

No comments:

Post a Comment