Thursday, January 29, 2015

About 30 More Days


It looks like we have hired a new manager however he hasn't walked through the door yet.  We are keeping our fingers crossed that he will show up in the next two weeks.  He comes with experience from another manufacturer so it will be my job to get him up to speed with the inner workings of our manufacturer.  Once that is completed I will hand him my phone number and leave to make my final preparations for our trip.

There are many things that need to get done.  One is find a reliable hotspot for internet access while on the road so we can blog and keep our friends and relatives apprised of our progress.  While reading  http://www.gonewiththewynns.com/mobile-internet I discovered a name and email address that works for me since I am already a Verizon customer.  I have emailed the gentleman in question and gotten alot of interesting information.  I am waiting for him to look at my account to make a determination which product and plan will be the best for us.  He seems to lean towards the Jet Pack as the most reliable unit however he stated it would not be the most economical.  The Hotspot on the S5 Galaxy is likely the most economical but isn't as reliable.  He is looking to see what can be done for me so we can continue to blog away.


We have a bunch of stuff that needs to get done or be prepaid before we leave.  Our grandson is going to keep and eye on our condo while we are gone.  We plan to go up to Gold Bar next weekend for four days and get the trailer up and ready to move.  I have a screen door protector, lifts for the bed and some other things to finish.  Of course the cover needs to come off and we need to dewinterize it.

I hope everything is well.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment