Tuesday, February 9, 2016

What? More Projects

Yesterday I began to waterproof the two sheets of 3/4" plywood that will form the floor to my new utility trailer.  I figure one or two coats of Thompson Water Sealer will not only allow the wood to last longer but it will make slippery as heck when wet and provide another opportunity for me to hurt myself.

We received a post card from Chaplin's Subaru that our license plates had arrived.  I got up early this morning and drove up to the dealership.  I washed our Forester, visited with some friends, bought a new hat, got my plates and some coffee and headed for home.  I was back in the house by 6:30 a.m.
My new hat


All clean and back in the garage
 I put another coat of waterproof sealer on my sheets of plywood this morning.  Looks like I might be down in the shop until tomorrow when everything is finally dry.

Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment