Monday, February 23, 2015

Thinking She Knows Something Is Up

We are coming down to the wire and will go up to Gold Bar to spend a couple of days at the park towards the end of this week.  We have some items we will need to pack while we are there but I will spend some time relaxing.  Honey seems to think something is afoot.  She just isn't sure what.

The trailer will come home with us and we will do the final packing of clothes and essentials to get on the road.  I am hoping to leave on Wednesday morning.  The route will depend on the weather. Either we will take I 5 down and cut across to Flagstaff or we will head east and down thru Oregon, Idaho and Utah.  I plan to spend at least a week in the Flagstaff area and make side trips to some of the destinations located nearby.  Then we will move south for a week in the Phoenix area to catch some spring training.  Hopefully the weather will be cooperative and we will be able to move east to Rapid City, S.D. towards the end of the month and then up to see relatives in Watertown before heading into the eastern part of the country.

We have been looking forward to this trip for some time.  I think we are ready.  The only issue that we have currently is my hamstring which makes it difficult to bend down or kneel.  It can be done but it hurts and then we don't know how long days of driving will affect it.  I don't care at this point.  I just want to go.

Hope all is well.  Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment