We got up really early this morning and loaded up to head up to Gold Bar to get some things done on the trailer. I have taken a couple of days off to handle some personal issues as well as pull the cover off the trailer and begin the process getting it road ready. We stopped by Lil Jon's Greasy Spoon in Eastgate and visited some of the early birds at my old dealership, Chaplin's Subaru Volkswagen. Got to spend some time with the owner and a couple of my friends.
One of the things on my list were shock structs for the bed base. Imagine my surprise when I lifted the bed and found struts were already installed. Obviously I was thinking of our old RVision trailer and since I haven't lifted this bed I didn't know. Even worse than that, I suspected the bed to be a full lift platform but it is a partial lift. Only half the under the bed is accessible from inside the trailer. Silly old man.
I moved to my next project, the Sleep Number Bed. While I am happy with the results I can't begin to tell you how difficult it is to put it together in such a small place. Plus there are holes to drill in the base for the electrical plug to the compressor and another one for the two hose that feed the air to the bladders. It is done and the bed is made. I am done for the day.