Friday, April 18, 2014

Plans Can Change In Retirement And Good Friday

Plans can definitely change when you're retired compared to, say, a vacation.  On a vacation, plans are pretty much set.  You need to go and be back by a certain date.  In retirement, not so much.  We got up yesterday to pouring rain, dark and gloomy skies.  We quickly decided that we could stay home another day, so we did.  We spent it cleaning around the house and packing (yep we hadn't packed yet) for our trip to decompress.

According to the weather forecast we will be finding rain when we arrive at our destination but we are going today, Good Friday.  Good Friday is a day of commencement by Christians of the day that Jesus was crucified and arose on Easter Sunday.  We will be spending this Easter Sunday at the trailer surrounded by nature.

I will have to move the trailer from our friends lot back to ours.  I doubt that I will unhook it, because I may need to move it as I work on the lot.  Once I am done I will set it up for our stay.

Onward and upward.  I have a gravel pile waiting for me, rain or no rain.

Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today. I hope you have a very safe and happy journey. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete