Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friend In Need and Football Saturday

We have a close friend in need of all the prayers you can muster. Cynthia Vice is in ICU at our local hospital and she is unable to do something we all take for granted.....breath. Please pray for her speedy recovery.

I picked up our grandson on the way home last night and he went with us to the hospital to visit the Tom Vice who is sitting in the waiting room devastated as his wife fights for life. I have to say that there is not a lot of good news about the younger generation but my 15 year old grandson makes me very proud. He could have stayed home but instead he chose to go and bring a smile to the face of someone in need. He had helped Tom and Cynthia earlier this year with some projects around their condo. I am so proud of him and the young man he is becoming.

Within the hour, Zach and I will leave to go pickup my son in West Seattle and we are off to find breakfast, tour the University of Washington campus and head to Husky Stadium for the game against Colorado. We are hoping for a win.

Pictures and more at 11......

6 comments:

  1. I'm praying for healing for Cynthia and strength and patience for your friend Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Huskies!!

    I hope your friend Cynthia finds the strength to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we hope and pray that your friend Cynthia is breathing on her own very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica bags from china free shipping check this site out w1u50v4j10 replica bags korea replica bags dubai replica hermes bag y0t21t1k86 replica bags in pakistan over at this website m7z16m8i96 replica gucci replica bags dubai

    ReplyDelete