Saturday, October 8, 2011

Changing Plans

My wife has a luncheon to attend today and I had made plans to pickup my grandson and spend the afternoon working on some projects around the house not the least of which is the need to finish the fog light installation on the truck. Had it all planned out and he just called to tell me he is confining himself to his room today as he isn't feeling very good and there has been overnight issues that are too nasty to discuss in a family forum. Suffice it to say......he is sick.

So I will move on alone. We had planned to go to Gold Bar this weekend but when I came home last night Mia wasn't very interested in going and she said it was going to rain so I called Zach and made arrangements to do other stuff. Then the call came that he isn't doing well. There is a lot of stuff that needs to be done around the house so I will get up and get to work after my next couple of cups of coffee and reading the news.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday and you team wins. Unfortunately, my team has a bye week.

No comments:

Post a Comment