Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Coolness Arrives

The Pacific Northwest heat wave appears to be over as Mother Nature's air conditioning as arrived in the area.  We cooled to the upper seventies yesterday and with the overcast I woke up to I suspect we will see cooler temperatures today.

I have been doing a lot of reading lately and often find myself reading the same sentence multiple times before the eyes close and I am gone for a short period of time.  I don't know what it is about reading that knocks me out.  I love to read and thoroughly enjoy the material I am reading and yet I can't beat the dozing off.

I just finished a book called The Happy Camper.  It is available in Kindle version from Amazon for $2.99.  I found it quite enlightening as the author describes how she and her husband made the decision to dump their corporate lifestyle, sell everything and hit the road in an Airstream travel trailer.  She has some very interesting insight to the process and even gives some very good advice about life in general as well as other people in her life.  A quick and good read for anyone interested in or all ready living the full time life.


No comments:

Post a Comment