Monday, March 24, 2014

March Madness and 22 Days Left

Okay..there are 22 days left until I am officially retired.  Everyone tells me I will be bored and looking for a job in ten days.  I really doubt that but I won't say never because with all my years of experience I have learned.

March madness, one billion dollars and research, research, and more research.  Ha!  Not I…give me a bracket, a dart board and a sharp dart and I have exactly the same chance of winning as the person who spent hours and hours researching the teams, their records, illnesses and everything else.  I will suggest that once again no one will have perfect bracket.  In fact I thing the first round did it for a majority and the second round busted the rest.  Oh well.

Off to get my projects down.  I did get some pictures at the RV show and I have some questions about what I saw…..but I am busy sifting through all the data in my head.  It is so tiring that I think I might need a nap before I continue…

Toddles

No comments:

Post a Comment