Sunday, February 9, 2014

65 Days

This has been one of the coldest weeks in the history of the Pacific Northwest and last night we were treated to a blanket of the white stuff.  Roughly one to two inches of snow fell last night and the outdoors is looking very beautiful this morning.  I probably shouldn't but I do like the snow.

There are 65 days left before I move on to the next stage of life.  Frankly, I can't wait.  Even if the boss wants me to stay, I am leaning towards, NOT.

Hope everyone is doing well and being safe in this latest storm.

1 comment:

  1. I've lived in places where there was "too much sun" - when drought conditions existed. Also in places where there was too much rain or snow and everyone complained. Frankly, I loved the sun and dry weather, and I loved the rain and snow. I figure I can't change it - what's wrong with enjoying it.

    I figure "Pray for rain and enjoy the sun," or "Pray for sun and enjoy the rain/snow" works best for me. You go ahead and enjoy that snow - it IS beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete