Sunday, December 22, 2013

Stuff

Finally got a weekend off and we drove to Mt. Vernon to visit with my stepmom and her friend.  It has been some time since we made the trip up and either we are getting old or it was just the way I felt yesterday but it seems like a chore to make the trip up there and back.  We had a great visit and but I suffered through it with a headache and weird feeling that just got worse as the day progressed.  By the time we got home I ate some thing and went to bed.

I got up this morning and felt better but the longer I am up moving around the more I feel like crud.  It is hard to explain but I just don't feel right.  Kind of messed up in the head.  No headache but some issues with my balance.  Kind of gray and messed up like the day outside.

We went to the store this morning.  My Mr Coffee decided to stop processing water so I decided to look at the Keurig machines.  I bought one and had a cup of coffee when we got home.  I think I will definitely like this machine and very likely drink less coffee because it produces a strong, rich cup of coffee.

I have more, but I think I'll lay down for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same coffee maker in my condo and LOVED it. When I went on the road, it was sold in the estate sale, and I bought a one-cup Keurig coffee maker that is smaller and fits better. I wouldn't be without it. The BEST coffee, ever. At least I think so.

    I hope you are feeling better soon. It's hard to treat something when you don't have any symptoms - just "not feeling well" is a hard one to treat. Maybe just rest and some relaxation will help.

    Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete