Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Doctor Visit

I had what I hope is my final appointment with a doctor for sometime to come (unless my shoulder doesn't stop hurting). I spent some time in the urology department at the local med center having my "elevated" PSA number explained to me. After an examination it was determined that my prostrate is no bigger than what would be expected for a person my age. There are no lumps, bulges or deformation. This was good news because you would expect someone in the urology department to have slightly more experience feeling these things and know what is or isn't abnormal. As far as this doctor is concerned we should wait to see if the PSA goes up or down over the next three months. So, sometime in June I will visit the vampire lab once again to have blood drawn and see where we stand. For now, I am not going to worry about it.

The weather here in the great Pacific Northwest has been one of change, sometimes within minutes. The old saying in Seattle is, "If you don't like the weather now, wait a minute". Well, the past few days we have seen snow, rain, lots of rain, sleet, hail, snow blowing sideways, high winds and just damned dreary weather. It is getting old. I am ready for spring to pop. Bring on the birds and the bees. Sun, where are you.

1 comment:

  1. we are still waiting up north!..snow,rain wind and sun!..you just never know!

    ReplyDelete