Thursday, January 27, 2011

Long Week

It has been a very long week. Sorry I haven't input anything recently but I have been working very long hours.
Welcome to all the new followers.
As the week comes to a close I must finalize my annual inventory and take another one for our second store.
With only Sunday off this week, I plan to have some fun with my grandson. We will be attending the Seattle Mariners Fan Fest at Safco Field. I look forward to a fun day with him and dinner at the Mecca near the Seattle Center after we are done at the stadium. Hoping to have time for him to help me move my bookshelfs as the electrician will arrive next Friday to move some wires and install a heater.
Be safe out there..

1 comment:

  1. The very toughest part of fulltiming is not seeing the granddaughters in MD as often as we want. Enjoy those days with the grandson!

    ReplyDelete