Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011


Retirement is actually on the horizon. We have a new truck to go with our nearly two year old trailer.
I have begun some planning for the trip by sending away for State tourism booklets. I have many to review.
My intent is to make a giant loop around the country and cover as much as possible during a six to seven month period. Hoping to be back home before snow flies anywhere in the continental U.S.A.
I hope that you will follow this blog as I develop our trip plans and leave for what promises to be a real adventure.
Ken

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a grand trip. In 2006, my wife and I did a seven month (and ten days) driving trip around the USA plus British Columbia. And we did it in my old Toyota Landcruiser. Indeed it was the trip of a lifetime. All the best, Bill

    ReplyDelete