Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

It appears to be another soggy Memorial Day in the Northwest but we have plenty of reason to be thankful for the fact that we can spend time enjoying the soggy weather.  Were it not for those men and women who have taken up arms and fought to give and protect our freedoms we might be just another in along line of dictatorships.  Thankfully we are not and I for one will celebrate that as I eat my turkey dinner tonight.  Yep...you read it right.  No burgers, ribs here....good old turkey with all the trimmings.

However you choose to celebrate please take a moment and think of those who didn't come back.

1 comment:

  1. Ιt is apрroprіate time to
    mаκe ѕome planѕ for the long гun аnԁ it's time to be happy. I'νe reaԁ thiѕ ѕubmіt and if
    I cοuld I wаnt tо counѕel yоu sοme fasсinating issues or ѕuggеstions.
    Perhaps yοu could write subsequent агticleѕ regarding thіs аrtiсle.
    I wish to learn moгe іsѕueѕ about it!


    My ωeb-site abrir cuenta facebook

    ReplyDelete