Monday, September 24, 2012

A Sleep At The Wheel

As I mentioned in my blog posting yesterday, I was expecting to sleep through the Seahawk game.  I turned on the television at 1:00 o'clock expecting to see the game but there was no mention of the Seahawks on any channel.  I looked to a schedule on my smart phone and saw 5:30 p.m.  Okay, must wait a few hours for my nap.  Turned the television back on at 5:30 p.m. and still no Seahawks to be found.  Further investigation found the play date to by 9/24 not 9/23....thus the 5:30 start time.  Another Monday night football game against the Green Bay Packers.  Wow, was I asleep at the wheel or what?

Then I go out to walk Honey this morning and as it would happen I see a very nice sunrise and want to take a picture but I don't carry a camera with me all the time.  Guess I should since I always seem to see stuff I want to take pictures of but can't do it right with a smart phone.  I took the picture anyway, with my smart phone and I have spent the majority of the day trying to get the phone to upload the photos to my Picasa account so I could share them with you, if I thought they were good enough.  Sadly, they have not moved from the phone to the internet.  I have officially given up for the day because it appears we are only an hour away from kick off of the game I have been waiting since yesterday to watch.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment: