Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Did I Mention RV Show?

Somehow I managed to mention RV show in the title of yesterdays blog but forgot to carry the idea down into the body of the blog.
It was a year ago this month that we went from this


To this
And I have to say I could not be more satisfied with a purchase.  The Nash trailer is great and fits us well. We bought our Silverado a year earlier and yesterday Mia sent me a text that read, 22.5 MPG.  She had just filled it up.  The Trailblazer with the unpowered six cylinder didn't get mileage like that.  So I am very happy with both the Nash and the Silverado.

So why go to an RV show, especially the same one I went to last year.  Guess I am just interested in looking to see what is new and what kinds of storage ideas the manufacturers have come up with.  There are usually some accessory vendors around with stuff that looks too good to be true and most of it is.  The Puyallup RV Show is one of the bigger local annual shows.  Of course, I could look to see if there is a park model that would fit on one of the empty lots at Gold Bar.  But unless I win the Lotto or want to work another ten years, I am thinking it isn't happening.

Nice to dream.  Hope everyone is well and thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment