Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Then And Now

I'll be going to the RV show tomorrow night after my visit with the doctor.  I am hoping that my shoulder will prove to be something relatively simple.  Then I will come home and pack for Gold Bar.  Mia and I are going to go up for the weekend leaving right after work.    Who would have thought we could take this

and turn it into this....

We bought this place in 2009 and have not regretted a single moment.  We both look forward to going up to spend time at the trailer, walking through the park or up to Wallace Falls.  Now I just need to learn how to get all the stuff done that needs the weekend to do before I leave to go to the trailer.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if you're going to the RV Show, who knows - you may end up driving to your lot in a new MH??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice looking lot. Hope your shoulder feels better.

    ReplyDelete