Saturday, May 12, 2012

Trippin" Off To Dallas

My co-worker and I left early Wednesday morning for Dallas via American Airlines.  Everything went well at security except when I got on the other side my daily drug and vitamin package had disappeared and no one could seem to find it.  I went on without it.  We had a good flight even with a full load.  One person was upset to find lots of overhead storage after he had checked his bag.  Seems he had lost two bags previously on American.  Then I sudden realized I lost two hours as I flew from Seattle to Dallas.  Bummer.
Was in meetings all day, everyday until 2:30 Friday afternoon when we headed to the airport for the flight home.  I am glad to say we are home and I, for one, am exhausted.  We went steady from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and sometimes later.  Thursday night the manufacturer took us downtown to the Dallas House of Blues and we got a special show from Jim Belushi.  I had actually returned to the hotel before he went on stage.  I am not a drinker and I along with several other folks went back to the hotel and sat in the lobby and chatted for a while before going to bed.  Those that stayed had a wonderful time.  They said the show was great and there were so people who didn't look too good Friday morning.
It was a great meeting full of interesting information and I will share some of it with you in the coming weeks.  Here are some pictures from the hotel and meeting.

Thanks for dropping by.
The hotel grounds

One of many ponds

1967 totally restored VW Mini Camper
Parked outside the House of Blues

The House of Blues

Amazing free floating sculpture

Atrium over the lobby

Everything is bigger in Texas

Two sunsets in one picture

Hotel towers

Other set of towers

Will Rogers

1 comment: