Monday, May 16, 2011

Sumner RV and Wheels?



I have to say that our experience with Sumner RV in Sumner, Washington was nothing short of fantastic. I am not an easy consumer to deal with. I like to have all the information I need to make a rational decision. Brandon, Larry, Heather and Shawn were all very helpful and made the process really easy. When we arrived at the dealership we where directed to the side lot where Eric gave us a complete walk through and while we signed the documents he unload our old trailer and set up the new one and hooked it up to the truck.

We had discovered a slight leak in the old rig and I didn't feel right not telling them about it and it did cost me a little, but it was a lot less than I had expected.


This is a small, family operation that sells Northwood Manufacturing and Outdoor Manufacturing trailers, fifth wheels and campers. They have many used units in stock both theirs and those that are on consignment.


They are the greatest....If you need or want any of the products...go see them.



Phone:
Local:
(253) 863 - 5644
Toll free:
(888) 863 - 5644
Located at: 4309 East Valley HighwaySumner, WA 98390 HoursMon-Sat: Sales: 8:30-5pm Parts/Service: 8:30-5pm Sunday: Closed


And the wheels....someone with very eagle eyes noticed that when you compare the pictures of the unit before we bought it with the one exterior shot I posted after we bought it......the wheels are different. Suffice to say, I got an upgraded set of wheels and tires off an Arctic Fox fifth wheeler. The gentleman who was purchasing the Arctic Fox didn't want the wheels. Before I even told them I would take it, I suggested they swap the wheels and they did. I was surprised when I arrived to pick it up because they are really a nice upgrade and I suspect I have the only Nash product with Arctic Fox wheels.......



No comments:

Post a Comment