Friday, February 4, 2011

Two More Years

As I turn 64 today I look forward to the next two years blowing bye so I can finally take the time to head out across this great country of ours. There is so much to see and do and I am overwelmed each time I receive another travel brochure from one of the states of this union.

As I slept last night, my lovely wife made me a cake. As I am an early riser, she knew I would be down into the kitchen way before she even begins to think about getting up. So I come down and find this waiting for me. Of course, because of my age, candles have been left off the cake. The card mentions something about heat and fire but I think it has more to do with the size of the cake. 64 candles...where do you put all of them?
Be safe and warm out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment