Saturday, December 12, 2015

Update

It has been a couple of weeks since I posted anything.  We have been pretty busy with preparations for the Holidays.  I got the woodshop cranked up and made a couple of yard decorations for the porch.
Then I started a special project for our youngest grand daughter.



We have had some pretty nasty weather conditions here in the Pacific Northwest.  Something they call the Pineapple Express keeps bringing us rain, sleet, hail, high winds, and even a tornado.
The other night there was a loud noise and I got up to see what was going on.  The snowman I built had learned to fly and was laying on the sidewalk in front of the porch.

The next morning I was walking the dog and found this in front of our building.  It appears to have been dropped here, facing the wrong direction on the street.  My neighbors didn't recognize it so I called the local police department and they came out to look at it.  The car has extensive body damage to the right side and a flat left rear tire.  They said the license came back local but some distance from where it is currently parked.  They were going to attempt to contact the owner but I have heard nothing more from them and the condo owners association has tagged it to be towed away.

You just got to enjoy life.  Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment