Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Quick Trailer Check

We took a road trip early Sunday morning to see how our trailer came through all the nasty weather we have been experiencing. First of all, I have to say that the park made a wise decision to remove the alders around our lot. Had they still been there I believe we may have had substantial damage.


I took a picture of the lot before we stepped on the snow. We couldn't drive into the lot as the park had plowed and left a large mass of snow at the end of our entrance. We parked on the street and I shot the picture from the back of our vehicle.

Then I walked down the street and shot the lot and trailer from the side. In this picture you can see the awning appears to be slightly bowed. We took it out and cleaned off as much ice and snow as we could and put it back up. It seemed to be better. Mia is waving as she negotiates the drifts of snow.


We have a new addition at the entry to our lot. We need to name him/her. Any ideas?

All in all, we are very happy with the condition of the trailer. Of course, once it thaws we may find other issues. The inside was dry and the humidifier didn't have any water in the bucket. I didn't see any signs of rodents so I feel pretty good. Next year that thing gets covered before we leave.

2 comments:

  1. Looking at that tree stump makes me think you have some very talented beavers in your area!

    ReplyDelete