Friday, December 2, 2011

A Week End Off

Wow....I actually get the weekend off. It has been two months since I last said that. I am so looking forward to the time I'll spend with my lovely wife and my grandson as we attempt (barring rain) to go to Gold Bar, clean the needles off trailer and install that nice new cover we bought for the old trailer two years ago and never used. It should be an adventure.

As I drove home tonight, Mt Rainier was out in all her glory. Beautiful sunlight falling over her snow covered peaks. It always happens when I don't have my camera with me. It was fantastic and overwhelming to see.

In a previous post I said I thought Christmas music before Thanksgiving was a bit much. Well Thanksgiving is gone, inventory is done and it is time to enjoy family and friends. Now I want to hear Christmas music, classics, country, folk, and every other kind you can find. Leroy the Red Neck Reindeer....heard it on the way home...along with Santa Claus Is Comin' (In A Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train) by the Tractors and Alabama singing Angels Among Us....I really enjoy Christmas. Hope everyone is looking forward to the rest of the season.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. you have a great weekend too..good luck with geting the cover on the trailer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas music is the best--especially in December!

    ReplyDelete