Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday And More

I was 19 years old January 15, 1967 when the very first Super Bowl was played.  Had the game waited a few weeks I could have been twenty years old.  Today I am 65 years old and tomorrow I will be 66 years old.  Goodness how the time has flown by.  The date the game is played has gotten closer and closer to my birthday.  Shouldn't be long now before it gets played after my birthday.  Just need to add another week to the regular season and we are in.

Last February we went searching for a companion in the from of a dog.  Now some would and have said that what we ended up with isn't exactly a dog.  Those folks are the ones who have what some call real dogs.  Big dogs.  Know what?   I don't care.  Since Honey has entered our lives we have had a much fuller fun time.  She makes us get up and do something like the walk we just completed.  It wasn't what we had planned but 4 1/2 miles is a nice hike for all of us.


 One of my co-workers introduced me to a group called OK GO.  I watched their first video with amazement as a Rube Goldberg maze runs throughout the video (nearly four minutes).  They used a warehouse and a vast assortment of items to make it happen.  After seeing that I went to YouTube and found several other videos.  I sat totally amazed by this one.  Making music with a car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MejbOFk7H6c

Copy and paste the link.  Imagine trying to drive a car at just the right speed to make the music.....

Enjoy and have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great birthday, Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic site. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks to your sweat!
    Here is my page ; aapa physician assistant

    ReplyDelete