Monday, December 8, 2014

Dinette Cushions

While enjoying a wonderful Saturday evening with my wife in downtown Seattle for dinner and a show, I had to wonder.
We have often  commented about how uncomfortable the dinette area in the trailer is.  The cushions don't have much support and they tend to slide all over the place.  While sitting in a booth at Etta's it occurred to me that there is something better.  The booth at Etta's has a nice curved back and base with alot more support than the cushions in my trailer.  I understand why the cushions are flat in the trailer considering the fact that the dinette doubles as a bed.  But I found the curved, supportive cushions at Etta's to be much easier to sit with.  Very comfortable, leather covered and the distance between the table and my belly wasn't much different.

I am thinking this might become a do it yourself project.  Since we don't use the dinette as a bed that often, more comfortable, supportive cushions would be an asset.

Thanks for dropping by.

1 comment:

  1. Having comfortable seating is important. Good luck with the upholstery. I hope that your Christmas is merry and that you are able to share wonderful times with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete