Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

Honey and I have just returned from our morning walk through the condo facility.  It is the first Easter Sunday that I can remember where all of nature is available to view.

To the west hangs a beautiful white moon in a clear blue sky as the golden globe we call sun is rising above the horizon in the east.  There are flocks of geese going who knows where.  A owl was once again hooting in the trees along our walk.  The birds are singing and the squirrels are scampering about in search of food.

I love the early morning when humans aren't up and the traffic is quiet and all you hear is mother nature.  It will be a beautiful morning for sunrise services in the Pacific Northwest.

We will spend the afternoon with family and friends and likely eat too much.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday.  Even if you don't believe it is  a glorious day.  At least from where I am sitting in my upstairs office.


No comments:

Post a Comment