Sunday, January 9, 2011

Slow Day

Spent the day with my lovely wife and didn't do a whole lot.
We went to Des Moines so she could visit a quilt shop. It is a nice shop, located on the main street. While she spent time looking through all the goodies I walked down the street to B & E Meats to investigate a real meat market. It was very interesting and I think we will purchase a freezer pack from them next month.




Spent some time reading blogs and other RV news on the laptop and found the picture of a car that I took while visiting Lewiston, Idaho last year. It is a 1947 Chevrolet, built the year I was born and was my very first car. Mind you, this car looks alot better than my first car which was well used and abused by the time I bought it in 1965.
Be safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment